Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Cat Has An Ulcer In Its Mouth

The Marmorata Man Vol I

with a retired colleagues, I am again this weekend in the Tolmin fishing. And finally, the conditions at the Soca are also good times, the water is low and clear as I have never been had seen on the Soca.

First, we are now at the Tolmin, at the steps of Igor's campsite. Unfortunately, the massive flooding this summer, the agency has buried complete:


wool, Micah, you will no longer recognize the beautiful location. Bogner and the rain is gone, too, with much effort, we have there 2 grayling caught.

Then off to the Soca. Click to see more little fish. According to locals, the flood has not only the Tolminka with pebbles but also washed away the Besatzt. Our landlord has gekeschert in the street outside his hotel Bogner rain - the road is now 40m away from the Idrica. Well, in the Soca I then had a long looking for a good pool, but then it went quickly with the rain archers.





Later, I am again 1km away from the parking lot, and I have the wild Soca recovered. Since then it has also Streamer (forgot which) worked with the first 58 mm Marmorata, as I have already had a distant released.

Tomorrow's going on with Idrica, Baca and Soca for Hartmut and Mr Wristen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment