The trip by the Flyfishingcracks and cohorts was a great day with many Fishen, no cutting and besides, very interesting people and sports men. I would particularly like to mention at this point, the two men wwwSeiten:
www.hubermesser.com , Felix Huber produced Coneheads Streameraugen and the finest care and sustainable for our fish stocks, what I am very grateful to him. (Soon more on your favorite blog, namely here )
and
www.mayflies-and-painting.ch , Werner Gysin is an absolute ephemera aficionados, artists and Kultologe, a "veteran of the scene" - I may something to say? - Glad least happy that we have once again taken ... and hopefully again? Perhaps most Doubs?
I myself, unfortunately, almost no pictures, but am glad that it worked on both boys iesem Lord here also
The rods chair ties and friends will also be Fisher Seltz hold a joint, but more soon. There
more pictures visit to Saulxures it here considered. Who else has more pics from the trip, they may send Mathias, the maker of the Flyfishingcracks. He is also my / our gratitude for the organization and the great idea, a Fisher to put on its feet.
0 comments:
Post a Comment