it to read I am pleased that Union Solingen was able to drive home with 3 points and defeated the SV Straelen II 0-1.
The Solinger Tageblatt has under the heading white with brains to victory already brought out a report and writes: The
Footballer of the first FC Union remain at the top of the Lower Rhine League - on Sunday defeated the team of coach Frank Essential SV Straelen 2 1-0. On the climb race so there will be more exciting, the Union is two points ahead of VfB Speldorf, who won 3-1 at SV Hönnepel.
The Solingen found it difficult against the bottom club, who sought salvation in their own stadium on the defensive, usually defended with nine players. >> read full report
Unfortunately I could not be with the game there and take pictures. So here's just a picture of the first round, when the Union could also look forward to a victory against Straelen II.
great that nothing has changed again at the top and I am happy to be there again next week to. But on Saturday I had one opportunity to visit the hard Rock Cafe in Atlanta, GA and otherwise once to see something of Atlanta.
0 comments:
Post a Comment