Monday, May 18, 2009

Buy Rubbermaid Ontario

What is going on? Good luck

your familiar? You look for a few days no news or the internet and if you makes it back, everything is suddenly different.

This happened to me last week. With the last post of May 12, I wish the team good luck in the game against KFC Uerdingen. When I look at the scores would then and went to the home page of Solinger Tageblatt, I could hardly believe what I was there to read.

Zilles Frank is no longer coach! And the day before their game against KFC Uerdingen. The score to fit the message. The Union defeated Uerdingen 0-1. With interest, I then followed all the reports on the subject. The separation was necessary from the perspective of the board, because no trusting cooperation was possible? Too often had Frank Zilles criticism leveled at the board? After at 10:05:09 just won game against bottom club Straelen II spoke from Frank Zilles what others thought perhaps it has to make so close to the end of the season only two Union players are new contracts and the others know yet how it goes , unsettled the team and also have an impact on the playful performance.

This criticism could not and would not accept the board and therefore raised the contract with Frank Zilles early on. It rained a lot of protests by the fans. Why are you so close to the end of the season a successful coach simply sacked. Why does the Board tacitly accepted in to miss the rise. Plenty of room for speculation is doing on. If you look in the poll archive of Solinger Tageblatt the coming days for the polls endanger the coach-change in the Union, the company rise? to believe not to a 82.4% rise. Only 17.6%
still believe that it will provide the Union. The same ratio is also somewhat related to what situation. Some comments support the action of the Board, the most comment, however, can not understand this decision.

Because of the many discussions in various forums, saw the board then caused, 14:05:09 am an "opinion of the Board of current public debate" on the Union side-Solingen post them online.

criticism should or not, a certain, however. Besides Daniel and Dominik Esselborn Monday were no further contracts for the 2009/2010 season and made the 4 weeks before season's end. So it's understandable that the players have to look elsewhere to get a seat in one other team, but we want to play in next season's football.

Maybe the long wait, said the contract extensions, if you look at this passage by reading the opinion of the Board: have "Through the cooperation with the Sports Park Landwehr and IEFA then revealed unexpected new perspectives for the club on the details. and the conceptual approach, we will discuss in this context does not continue. We hope for this but the economic and sporting environment for the club to improve significantly. We see this as the only chance, 1 FC Union Solingen 1990 eV future-proof set up. " Specific reasons for these delays, I could certainly be read in any report.

I find the report Four reasons against the rise of territorial sport in this context, therefore, very interesting.
Here is what of course I knew long ago that will follow the Numemr Eighteen Serdar Özdemir the coach after Frank Zilles TuRU Dusseldorf. Marc, Sesterhenn, Samuel Sibilski, Sinisa Nedeljkovic and "Ede" Yotla follow their "old" Coach is, the report said. Mark White and Patrick Hermann are under discussion. Maybe even switch Miguel Lopez to the Feuerbachstrasse is to read.
Czajor Gabriel goes to ETB SW Essen, Domenico Cozza has available offers and Dennis Prostka will not stay with Union Solingen.

Was it perhaps even desired, that the players based elsewhere in order to make room for other players have? I would like to detail in this context does not continue. If you have to coach, with assistant coach and physiotherapist exchanges completely, why not then also the whole team? At any rate remains much room for Speculation.

And I? I will of course also change. I follow the number eighteen and very much hope that these numbers are Serdar has also Turu Düssldorf on his jersey. I am in any case that I will see some familiar faces at TuRU Dusseldorf will. The blog will remain, the jersey colors change. Next season will no longer blue-yellow, but white.

I have never made football so much fun as this season. The players included Frank Zilles, Marc Schweiger and Harry Janke are / were just a great team and I will be up to the last game of the season here, here, take pictures and make an album available.

0 comments:

Post a Comment