Friday, July 3, 2009

What To Write In A Sympathy Card Christian

the new season starts soon

As I reported, I will not continue this blog, because now Serdar plays TURU 1880 Dusseldorf. But this blog will remain. And if it was only in memory of a great time, I have witnessed this season.

players and fans enjoyed the photos and videos, and I received much recognition for my work with the blog. I would like to thank all the blog visitors.

If you like, can even come and visit my new blog
turu1880.blogspot.com
.

This blog is again mentioned reports, pictures and videos, but this time on the games of TURU Dusseldorf.

Note: The blog I've renamed www.nummerachtzehn.blogspot.com in www. turu1880.blogspot.com! The Union will

players of the 2008/09 season, which I do not see each other again in Dusseldorf, because they have remained in the Uniong or switched to another club, I wish you well for the next season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment